Power and Electricity
We have acted for a multitude of clients in the power sector in Uganda.
We have advised clients on all aspects of procurement, negotiation and contract documentation in the power sector.
Our practice includes:
- Advising clients on all aspects of procurement, negotiation and contract documentation for the acquisition of power construction and generation licences in Uganda;
- Advising clients on all permits required under Ugandan law to conduct operations electricity licences and the requirements for retention of such permits;
- Advising clients on all maters relating to acquisition of way leaves or other rights in or over land necessary for operation under electricity licences in Uganda;
- Advising clients on the negotiation and drafting of all agreements inthe electricity sector, including agreements for services in the power generation and sale business;
- Appearing before any court, tribunal or government official to oppose or defend any administrative or judicial decision in respect to any licence or permit required to conduct operations under the electricity licence:
Choose another Practice Area